Get to Know USA Datanet. You will like their people focused culture
USA Datanet is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Warwick Valley Telephone Company. This publicly traded (NASDAQ: WWVY) carrier, headquartered in Warwick, New York has been the provider of choice for businesses and residences for over 100 years. Warwick Valley Telephone is an Incumbent Local Exchange Carrier (ILEC) in parts of Orange County, New York with Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) status throughout New York and New Jersey.
When Warwick Valley Telephone acquired USA Datanet, it added the full capabilities of an experienced, market-leading communications technology company. Together, the two brands scope of services include voice, data/Internet, video, e-fax, email, conferencing and mobile communication.
Powered by Technology
The Hosted IP Voice system by USA Datanet utilizes high-speed Internet Protocol (IP) connections to carry both voice and data communications on a single, broadband conduit. This allows for:
- Secure, fast, reliable connections
- Dedicated, T1-level Internet access
- Transmission via private connections, not public Internet
- Network privately owned and managed
Supported by People.
And while the technology is advanced, the USA Datanet advantage is the tireless personal service we provide to each and every client.
- Expertly trained technicians and installation specialists
- US-based customer service call center
- User-friendly control panel available 24/7 online
- Simplified vendor management – one contact, one contract