E-Commerce Site Development
More business than ever is happening online. From the first brand interaction to the last step in the transaction process. Clients and customers now have an expectation to be able to secure your goods or services from their computers, laptops, and mobile devices. Can you afford to miss out on sales by either not having an e-commerce-enabled site or by having one that fails to perform to industry benchmarks?
While an ecommerce site is still a website, requiring much of the same attention as developing a non-transactional website, e-commerce requires significantly different efforts to launch effectively. We’ll work with you to identify the most important features to sell your products, and help guide you through the fastest, easiest, and most cost effective means to launch a robust, sophisticated, and high-quality e-commerce website.
Services that Kompani Group includes in the development of all e-commerce sites include:
- We’ll work with you to plan out how visitors will interact with and use your site.
- Products imports or creations
- No e-commerce site can function without a catalog/database of inventory. We’ve set up everything from complex custom furnishings sites to simple appointment scheduling tools and everything in between.
- Payment and Shipping settings
- Take the guesswork out of collecting money and delivering products. We’ll advise you on the many applications available for these purposes and help select which ones best fit your business and your budget.
- Page content writing
- Anyone can offer to sell a product online… Kompani Group helps you go a step further with site content that also spotlights your brand and the reasons why customers should choose you over your competition.
- Website design
- Just like walking into a retail location, if your e-commerce site doesn’t have visual appeal, you’re bound to lose sales. We’ll make sure your digital appearance draws customers in and makes them feel comfortable and pleased to make purchases.
contact us to create your e-commerce site today.
Get to Know us Better!
Read our Cyber Identity Guide eBook.