Google Apps for Work Advisors
And you thought Google was just a search engine! Actually, with the Apps suite of services and features, the folks at Google not only made it unbelievably easier for start-ups and small businesses to get up and running quickly with professional software. They also allowed huge network infrastructure spending to be a totally optional (and sometimes completely unnecessary) expenses.
Apps can 1) Set up company enterprise email 2) Implement a centralized and personalized calendar system 3) Grant access to a suite of productivity software that mirrors Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. 4) Share working documents and collaborate with colleagues and customers 5) Run the latest version of any software without a new purchase, licensing, or installation.
Depending on your individual business, there’s lots more too… and Kompani Group can help you dig in. We can typically set all this up in about an hour at a very low cost without building a server room; and, you can access all of this through a single login.
Features of Google Apps
- A chat client similar to instant messenger, allows for very quick communications and can be used across computers and mobile devices, with or without video
- Gives you visibility into scheduling for the entire team
- Allows for easy meeting planning without having to email back and forth to reconcile schedules.
- Automatically sends reminders and updates via email and mobile alerts
- Accessible from any computer, anywhere with log in credentials
- Easy to use on any device, with or without connectivity.
- Very robust platform. Good support. Ever-improving technology.
- Groups – no additional cost, allow for easy email administration and departmental segmentation.
- Can integrate other email clients like Outlook or Yahoo or vice versa
- Google Drive/Docs
- For storage and collaboration, as well as a good way to make the operational manual/sales processes available to the entire team digitally
- CRM Integration
- Insightly “#1 Rated CRM on Google Apps Marketplace”
- and more!
- Ability to access all of the above from any internet ready device
- Extensive Google support (short FAQ videos, great phone and email support)
We’ve been using Google Apps ourselves for a while – so we’ll not only help you get set up, we’ll also train your team to get the most from what Google has to offer.