Marketing and Web strategy
In an ideal scenario – your website and other digital assets should be facets of a multidimensional marketing approach. Understanding how the many different moving parts involved in such an undertaking is one of the tasks we enjoy best. We know it’s challenging to step back and take a long-distance view of your brand and your sales objectives, so we offer a couple different ways to get things done – from a little extra assistance all the way to our complete “Let’s Kompani That” push-and-play style of service.
Initial Marketing Strategies include:
- Setting up blog on website (adding initial posts and content)
- Establishing social media pages (Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
- Getting profiles set up (creating cover images, join community groups, adding basic company info)
- Search Engine Optimization of website
Continued Marketing Strategies – typically offered on a monthly basis with the goal of fine tuning and optimizing your online presence in the face of a constantly changing internet. This includes:
- Regular content updates to continue building community and deriving maximum benefit.
- Social media maintenance – answering comments, adding announcements, etc.
- Google Analytics reporting to monitor frequency and duration of site visits
- Addition of new requests for information/content that come in to your offices.
contact us to get started today.
Get to Know us Better!
Read our Business Optimization Services eBook.