New Website Development
Whether you need a new website developed, mobile sites accommodated, or simply an old website updated, we begin by understanding your goals, your targets, and what functionality would provide the most effective and engaging user experience. From there we outline the website/applications using wireframes or similar to begin validating the features, form, and function of the site. Once approved, we move to creating/incorporating relevant brand assets and launching your site. We use search engine friendly practices to maximize exposure, and tools that are friendly for you to make updates on your own, if you so desire. However, we are happy to stay engaged to continue to optimize your site long term.
Website development is typically project based, and priced based on the features, number of pages, and content you can make available vs what we need to create. However, as with much of our other work, we can set a monthly budget and work within that budget until the site is complete. This allows for a more iterative development approach if your specs are not clearly defined, and can make your costs more predictable long term, especially if you want to retain our services on an ongoing basis.
Key benefits of our web solutions:
- Easily Manage Your Own Website – You are empowered to quickly and easily edit and update your own web pages.
- Build Your Customer Database – A dynamic form web app, so you can build stronger relationships with your customers.
- Search Engine Friendly – Your online business can be easily found via search engines.
- React Faster to Inquiries – You can get Email notifications instantly when you have an inquiry or order come through your website.
Scope of activities (based on a chosen existing – yet flexible – theme):
- Sourcing and installation of pre-existing template design for the WordPress CMS/Blog Platform, keeping in mind the objective of using aspirational/abstract imagery.
- Sitemap creation and migration of approved content to the WordPress platform.
- The site will consist of unlimited categories and sub categories. This site will include a content management backend and a blog/news section.
- The site will be developed for dynamic content and search engine optimized code.
- One (1) hour of training on how to use the backend management system.
- One year of free standard hosting with Kompani Group
- We will evaluate options for membership login, recorded media, links to books, active calendars, blog, and a donation receipt platform. Should any of these tools require custom programming or significant customization we will estimate those costs separately.
contact us to Begin Website development today.
Optional SSL Certificates
An SSL Certificate is an additional layer of security for your site and in the past has been particularly relevant when information is being submitted by website users such as in an ecommerce transaction or submitting an application for employment. More recently, Google announced that its search result algorithms would include a website’s protection under an SSL certificate as a metric for higher ranking. To that end, if you are concerned about the security of data being transferred from user to company or for longer term search rankings, we recommend installing a certificate on all pages.
It is important to note however the the additional encryption that a an SSL provides can slow a page load time moderately. For sites we host, we leverage tools to speed load time and if security or search results are a concern, the moderate increase in load time is not problematic.
Get to Know us Better!
Read our What’s in a name? eBook.