WordPress Site Optimization
Content is king of today’s digital landscape. Search engines, social media sharing, traffic and page views, sales… they’re all impacted by the amount and kind of content you have on your site – and how often it’s updated. So it’s not surprising that so many of our clients ask us to integrate content management into their websites. One of our favorite tools for the job is WordPress due to its ease of use and wealth of available options for design, function, and more. But simply “flipping the switch” for WordPress means you could be missing out on some of the software’s best features. When Kompani Group builds websites, we implement the WordPress features and add ons that best serve a client’s individual needs. Then we follow that up with a basic primer on WordPress before turning the site over for day-to-day management.
But what if you already have a website that needs a content management system? Or, what if you have a WordPress enabled site, but you feel like you’re just not getting the most of it? That’s an excellent time to contact us and let us optimize the WordPress engine to become a powerful tool that drives branding, sales, and marketing efforts.
- WP Site Optimization Tasks May Include:
- Review of existing WP site and incorporate current best practices for SEO
- Enhancing copy, link structures, adding metadata, cleaning existing code, generating sitemaps, and more
- A feedback report for what was done and what we suggest be done to the site for a greater impact.Develop new website based on existing site
- Quarterly Website Reviews for performance and ongoing optimization
- Image enhancements
- We’ll research images and send emails with links to lightbox suggestions
There is no long term contract and services and monthly fees can be modified as needed. However, as this work takes time to execute and return results, we recommend a minimum of four months to begin to see traction.