The Virkler Chemical Company Goes Back to It’s Roots by Launching a Newer Version of Its Brand
Virkler Chemical has launched a newer version of the brand founded in 1957 with a new corporate logo and website. Virkler Chemical is committed to being the most innovative and adaptable chemical contract manufacturing company in North America. Today they are producing specialty chemicals for clients in Europe and in the Americas who are using the chemicals in products across several industries including cosmetics, oil fields metalworking, fiber and textile processing, and the paper industry.
Their new custom designed website is easy to navigate and effectively communicates who they are and what they do. Making themselves and their services more accessible is key not only to prospective customers but to current clients as well. Complete with information on all of their services as well as a blog to provide news and updated information, the new website provides a comprehensive look into their products and services.
The Virkler Advantage – All Under One Roof
- Research & Development – 20,000 square feet of fully equipped laboratory.
- Manufacturing – Virkler Chemical is skilled in both reaction chemistry and all types of blending.
- Utilities and other features – 4,000,000 BTU Hot oil, 600 HP steam, 200 HP of Instrument quality compressed air, bulk nitrogen, truck scale on site
- Warehousing – 100,000 square feet of heated warehouse space
- Packaging – Contract packaging solutions and distribution of consumer products.
- Regulatory – Production facility is explosion proof and rated I-2 for heavy industry.
- Branding – Product naming, Intellectual property research, Trademark filing, Logotype design, Copywriting, Brand Guidelines, Packaging design, Brochures are all brand assets through our partners at Kompani Group
- Marketing – Integrated marketing services all aimed at helping your sales force to convert opportunities into customers.
- Logistics Solutions – our dedicated logistics solutions come with high-quality service approach and guarantee to deliver a true advantage over your competition through our partners at Nyborg Logistics.
- Location – Charlotte an excellent distribution point with next day truck service to two thirds of US businesses.
- Security – Virkler Chemical’s site is fully fenced and has sophisticated security and fire prevention systems.
The Virkler Vision
To be the most innovative and adaptable chemical contract manufacturing company in North America
The Virkler Mission
Offer a turnkey R&D, manufacturing, warehousing and customized logistics solutions to buyers of specialty chemicals. Virkler Chemical also offer contract manufacturing, branding, marketing and sales solutions for overseas companies that are looking for a one stop gateway to access the North American market with their own specialty chemicals.