PTI Bearings – Power Transmissions International
PT International Corp is a leading provider of high-quality global power transmission components including metric and standard/imperial power transmission parts and mounted bearings. They partner with distributors and key customers to help match their end-users with the products, answers, and knowledge needed to create superior customized results. You will find their parts in machinery in the mining, steel production, recycling, paper, energy, agriculture, forestry, food processing, textiles, fabrication, manufacturing, automation, military, packing, and pharmaceutical industries to name a few.
As a conscious participant in an industry that was beginning to explore new technologies to boost sales, PTI saw that offering deeper information and resources to its customers was essential. Like many business problems, there is no one ‘right’ answer. They found several reasonable options but were not sure how to most effectively evaluate what would deliver the greatest return on their investment. PTI was referred to Kompani Group as a Business Optimizer with deep experience in Branding, Marketing, and Technology.
After a preliminary analysis of PTI’s brand, marketing ecosystem, technologies, and internal expertise, Kompani identified several opportunities where our expertise would prove beneficial. We not only reviewed the options PTI was considering to enhance their current platform but were able to identify an alternative that saved tens of thousands of dollars in year one, and even more on an ongoing annual basis. But that was only the beginning.
- Built a BrandMap to refocus and distill the brand to its most potent elements
- Incorporated a new set of messaging to enhance the efficacy of the PTI story
- Collaborated to launch a variety of content marketing campaigns
- Built and launched a new website that includes the ability to show and manipulate 3D renderings of their products
- Enhanced the visual design for their marketing assets, both print and digital
- Improved their web hosting platform and services (and site security and page load time)
- Implementation of a CRM system
- Integration of CRM, email marketing, and other technologies
And there’s lots more in store, including an all-new website on an improved platform, other marketing and advertising initiatives, and new sales channels.
While we are just getting started, we can say that PTI’s web traffic is already up, their customer database is growing more rapidly than ever before, they are working more efficiently with new technologies that reduce, and in some cases automate workflow, and PTI’s internal team has also learned new practices which are making them even stronger. We are entirely confident the work we are doing now will help PTI continue to grow their market share in all their product categories.