About Radco Roofing
Radco Roofing is a locally owned roofing company specializing in commercial and industrial roofing and exterior maintenance since 1987. The long-term success can be partially attributed to their goal of assisting their clients maximizing their investment, thus helping building managers make cost-effective decisions regarding the upkeep of their facilities. Another critical success factor has been their interest in staying familiar with the latest advances in products and technologies available in the industry.
It is our commitment to helping identify how to extend the life of each roof to its maximum while keeping it reliable and watertight. This can only be accomplished if the client has confidence in the Roof Contractor’s intention to act in their client’s best interest. By assisting in the ongoing basic maintenance of a facility, by recommending only work which is truly necessary, and by performing it in compliance with all industry, manufacturer and government standards, it establishes this level of trust over the long run.
Services Offered by Radco Roofing
We help you manage the entire roof maintenance process with services that include new construction, replacement and retrofit as well as emergency repair, maintenance contracts, roof condition surveys and cost and budgeting analysis.
- Roof Inspections & Reports
- Roof Maintenance & Repair
- Complete Roof Peace of Mind Contracts
- Roof Performance History
- Roofing Contracting Services
Specific examples of work we have done for Radco Roofing:
- Changed name from Radco Construction to Radco Roofing
- Reworked logo
- New, content rich and search engine friendly website
- Digitized collateral materials
- Conducted long-term business analyses and helped reduce costs and optimize compensation schedules.
- Changed the focus of the sales force
- Improved the technology infrastructure Radco used which has saved incredible time, created great efficiencies, improved sales and marketing capacity and success, and provided management with a significantly greater degree of visibility on Business Intelligence.
- Performance-based no-limit sales team compensations program
- Weekly performance reporting.
- Ongoing marketing, branding, and sales tool optimization
- Sounding board to the owners